Tech’s Revenge Clan: Quake 2 Skins and The Rally Cry of All Techs!
All the News that’s important to us!
- February 16, 1999: Iquake.cts.com has been running solid for greater than a week, and it appears that FreeBSD is running the Linux emulation better than Linux does :). Breaveheart has gotten the top ten maps available for Quake2 and has added them to iquake’s map rotation, so it should be a whole new server! Let us know what you think !!
- February 7, 1999: After successfully upgrading both iquake.cts.com and satan.antix.org from Linux to FreeBSD 3.0-RELEASE, I felt I shoud at least update the news pages! We are in the works to bring a HalfLife server online, but that will take at least 2 more weeks to pull together. This will be a much meaner, and much leaner machine than iquake. We hope to be able to have a 50+ client HalfLife server, but since there aren’t any benchmarks available, we can’t know for sure what the machine will be capable of until we build it! More on HalfLife as things progress!
- December 23, 1998: I thought it would be nice to enter something in here in the last quarter of 1998. [TR]BravehearT remains as our leader, although he’s a stand-in until another member has the balls to take his position. Col.Panic has retired from the Tech’s Revenge for lack of clan activity and time. Chaos has also left the clan for Clan SL. We are awaiting the release of a Linux Halflife port to install on iquake. [TR]BreavehearT hopes halfLife will breathe life into the Tech’s Revenge. We’ll see :)
- October 28, 1998: Oh my, it’s been awhile since I’ve updated the news in here. Interesting new news has affornted us, [TR] BravehearT has resigned as clan leader, leaving us without leadership, but not dead. We will look within our Clan for a new leader to take us to new levels, with new challenges, and new members.
- September 3, 1998: Well, Catch the Chicken hasn’t been as popular as we had hoped, and so in an effort to bring you the best server we can, we are launching our QPONG port. This will replace Catch the Chicken on port 27666. You can get the files Here !!!! Have fun, and congrats to White Noise for winning the PC Gamer contest, and creating a cool MOD!
- August 25, 1998: We just got done upgrading satan, the host for our web pages, and our mail server. This should make the pages download faster, and help out that profile.cgi (for the fraglog stats). I’ve also finished up the Fun Stuff web page, so check it out, and have Fun!
- August 16, 1998: I’m also working on creating a ‘fans mail’ page, so send us your best Tech Support stories! We’ll take stories from both customers and you techs that are out there! We’ve gotten a couple of great stories so far, and we thank you!
- August 16, 1998: I’ve updated the main page for IE users, as I’ve been getting too many complaints from you slow-pokes out there on the net! If you want to see the cool animation, go to the phuny stuff web page.
- August 10, 1998: I would like to offically appologize to all those Road Runner cable users in the Rancho Penisquitos area. There are two assholes living in your area that have required us to ban you entire subnet of IP’s from connecting to our server. This ban will not be dropped, and we appologize. We also appologize to SL XX DK XX for missing a period, and allowing that asshole to get on the server one last time.
- August 8, 1998: I’ve Finally updated the members page. Sorry it took soo long guys!
- August 6, 1998:
Happy Birthday to the Tech’s Revenge!!!
- July 26, 1998: It’s finally happened! iquake.cts.com has finally been upgraded from the lonely ole P133 that it was to P200. This should help complaints that we’ve been hearing about laggy connections and packet loss. I’ve also updated the phunny section, adding more sounds. I’ve got a lot more that I have to encode for everybody to enjoy. They should be up and online soon, so keep an eye out for them I’ve also set up our Rocket Arena port on our Fraglog, so you can not only view our DM fraglog, but our RA2 fraglog.
- July 19, 1998: Braveheart has taken down our KOTH port, due to lack of general interest, and put a Catch the Chicken port in it’s place. We now have Pure DM 4.0 on our main port (27910), RA2 on 27555, and CTC on 27666. It looks like a load of fun, and even if nobody else plays in there, we will.
- June 2, 1998: Sorry that I haven’t updated the news in sooo long. We’ve been a busy bunch of people! Three of our clan members have been chasing down a house to rent together (Asshole, BravehearT, and Col.Panic). We’ve found a place, and should be moving in soon. We’ve also been working on the server itself, upgrading pieces here and there, and moving all extraneous traffic off iquake.cts.com for a better quake server. The mail/ftp/web traffic has all been offloaded to my computer at home, running from a cable modem connection.
- May 29,1998: We’ve heard that SW3 has disbanded for the summer, Maybe someday will will be able to get a match going between us and them! Sorry Guys :(
- May 6, 1998: No…it actually hasn’t been that long since I’ve updated the news, we had to restore from a backup…and lost the last month’s worth of news. The great news stroy that you’ve missed out on is our registering antix.org. We’ve also been playing with the apache server to virtually host not only that domain, but mrhankey.com. This will replace our ever-popular Mr. Hankey page (which grossed over 100,000 visits since January 4th).
- April 17, 1998: Wow, it’s been a busy week. What can I say, we’ve finnaly gotten our own domain name! antix.org I think it’s cool! and we should have everything changed over here pretty soon. to reflect it, including a new hostname for the quake server, that will be completely invisible to most people, but still be pretty cool. quake.antix.org you gotta love it. This will finnally allow us to start using these mail aliases, and our own mail server to do the trick stuff. We may even split it off to be a whole different web page, but for now, it will stay the same as the TR page. I’ve spent the last couple of days perfecting our baby server to handle all our mail routing, although I’m not completely satisfied with it’s performance, it’ll do for now.
- April 9, 1998: In the last week, we’ve upgraded the Viking mod to version .90 which has full IP banning. We’ve also gone through and updated the the Files Section. It’s now up to date, and has a lot more in it then ever before!
- March 29, 1998: We’ve used that test server to test out, and now to finalize the vanila CTF server mod. It’s great, requiring no client side software to use the CTF features. We’ve put this up on our main port, running the PureDM (which we still love) on our secondary port of 27666. So, if you hate CTF, play on port 27666.
- March 28, 1998: We’ve gotten a neato test server running on a 486, through the Road Runner Cable modem system. The RR system is plagued by massive packet loss, but generally has a pretty good ping time. Through this server, we’ve been able to test out different Server Mods. With this testing, we’ve found a couple of cool MODs. One of them was sooo cool, that we’ve put a secondary port at 27666, for Vanilla CTF. It doesn’t require any special client side mods or anything.
- March 18, 1998: Wow, eventfull day. Found the quake2 server had crashed over-night, and while trying to reboot, and restart the server, we got a whole bunch file system errors. We’ve repaired these, with minimal damage. We are removing the q2flog patch agian, as this was the cause, again, of the system crash. This patch correctly writes the quake2 fraglog information to quakeworld format, which allows us to run Qlog. We still heartily support Qlog, and love it’s incrediblly fast performance, but we can’t have the server crashing because of a poorly writen patch.
- March 17, 1998: Finally got around to getting all the numbers crunched with the FragLog from our match against Clan MCD. It was very well played on both ends, with very even results. We had a blast, and hope that MCD will be back for more!
Check out the totals!
- March 15, 1998: A little anxious about tonight’s Match against the MCD Clan. Reorganized this end of the server, so that everything’s a little more organized, and it’s a little cleaner to look at. Also added the Servers with Q-plug and Q2-plug. Also added Matches area. Check it out later to see how we do, the match is at 6:45 tonight.
- March 12, 1998: After a honorable battle, Dangermouse has become the newest addition to [TR]
- March 11, 1998: Fraglog is back up & running. Also, [TR]BravehearT has put a QuakeWorld TeamFortress up at iquake.cts.com:27500
- March 3, 1998: Not surprisingly, Id released yet another patch (luckily this time they release the server software at the same time. The lastest patch is 3.14 over in the COOL FILES section
- Feburary 26, 1998: Finally, Id released the Point Release, but since the server software for 3.12 wasn’t release at the same time we had to wait ’till the surprise of 3.13. Both upgrades on the COOL FILES page.
- Feburary 19, 1998: Well, it has been a slow time for us down here and yes, there really hasn’t been much happening around here. We’ve played with the base100 map (a combination of all the base maps, really large). We’ve also played with Rocket Arena, but took it down, due to complete lack of other users to actually have the client software.
- January 29, 1998: Prliminary testing was done with [TRjr] Asshole. After some more practice runs, he’ll be back up to speed!
- January 28, 1998: [TR] Braveheart and [TR] Col. Panic got the FragLog Working again. It’s also setup to run automatically every hour! Check it out!
- January 24, 1998: Reinstalled Linux to fix some strange problems we were having with the FTPd deamon not starting correctly. Also reformated the drives, to maximize drive space, and drop our swap file from 200 megs to just under 20 megs. This will allow us more room for a larger filesection than ever before.
- January 18, 1998: (sorry about the long wait for new news) After months of fighting NT, we’ve moved everything over to Linux. So far so good. The Quake2 server runs flawlessly, as does the FTP and WWW server.
- January 16, 1998: [TR] Dante has officially changed his name to [TR] Col. Panic (UNIX users will understand!)
- January 8, 1998: [TR] Dante Went through and reorganized the FTP server, and all the files therein, updateing everything for the new wonders of Quake2. Including now a rather large collection of skins by [TR] Jedi, and a few by [TR] Braveheart. Check ’em out!
- January 7, 1998: Finally, after hours of deep thought, [TR]BravehearT finally took down the QuakeWorld servers.
- December 28, 1997: Now that the “hacker” patches have been released, [TR]BravehearT has put the Quake2 server back up. Frag On!
- December 24, 1997: Due to lame hackers, the Quake2 server will be shut down until the hack fix is released. [TR]BravehearT put the Quakeworld TeamFortress server back up to appease the Quakers out there.
- December 15, 1997: We’ve decided to make our server run the new DM6_Q2 map! Get it here if you don’t have it!
- December 15, 1997: Our Q2 server has taken off!! We’ve had to drop the max_clients from 32 to 24 because Q2 REALLY chows down on CPU usage! We’re sorry for this. We’ve also found a really cool update that will parce the output of the Q2 fraglogfile to a QW format, so we’ve been able to use Qlog for our FragLog.
- December 11, 1997: With a couple of well placed posts in quake2.stomped.com and planetquake.com, our brand spanking new server has pretty much had greater than 20 players on it since Thursday night when it went up! This is true for even at 2:30am on Thursday and Friday night. It has been kicking ass!!!
- December 11, 1997: [TR]BravehearT has setup a Quake2 Server here at iquake! The server’s port is 29710!
- November 21, 1997: After hours of testing, and many a great games of forcing Creeping Death to play the professor and the President in their respective maps, we have allowed Creeping Death into the Tech’s Revenge as the newest inductee in two months (not since the induction of [TR]Jedi).
- November 24, 1997: Well, we’ve changed the second port over to 27666, just for the hell of it, and we’re having troubles with the CTSNET map, so we’re not running that map. Braveheart has configured the server, on port 27500 to run a voting map that will let you choose between 9 different maps. Just shoot the doors when you load the map, and it will load a telelporter that will start that map.
- November 19, 1997: We’ve opened up a second port on the server, port 29500, with limited success. We will be running out CTSNET 24/7 on that port.
- November 17, 1997: Dumbass has officially changed his name to Creeping Death.
- November 15, 1997: Jedi has lite and vised the map, creating a perfect feel to the map…just turn the lights out in your room, and you can get the feel of being here at night, with only the light of the servers to guide your way. Check out the Screen shots!
- November 14, 1997: We’ve removed ourselves from the National Team Fortress Association as one of their two servers. Beowulf, the organizer of the NTFA, just got too damn pushy with us! We figure that he needs the server more than we need the NTFA, so let him run his own server!
- November 12, 1997: We’ve gotten everything back in working order now with the mail server. If you want to subscribe to a completely useless mail list, feel free to signup for our list-server! firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 10, 1997: We have finnally gotten everything squared away with the NTFA (National Team Fortress Association). We are now an official tounrnament server for the league! (kinda cool, huh?)
- November 10, 1997: [TR]BravehearT has updated our server to 2.10 to help curb cheating. Not like this was a huge deal on our server, but we don’t want to give anybody the idea that they can cheat!
- November 9, 1997: oveAfter completely screwing our mail server, I’ve given up and decided to wait until tomorrow to fix that damn thing! No mail for a couple of days!
- November 8, 1997: We’ve finally figured out how to get our server to announce to the world that it exists! Now, users with gamespy will be able to get to our server. I checked from home, over my cable modem, and the ping was incredible to the server! We ranked within the top 15 servers total!! (out of 1782 total!) We even beat out all the official/public CTS servers!
- Novemger 7, 1997: We’ve got the Coolest utility for quake that I’ve seen in a long time! QLog! Check out our Quake Server Page!
- November 6, 1997: The_Ich has officially changed his name to Dr.Rosenpenis
- November 1, 1997: The map finnally finished compiling after 3 days, 16 hours, and 8 minutes of hard work (for the machine). It’s up on our server now, so check it out!!!
- October 31, 1997: Now you too can come down here and blow the living hell out of the the billing department, or the Technical support, and help everyone fight for raises. The map will include an overflowing toilet, Hot Lava, Datel (Da-hell), Satan, and many more beloved creatures. We hope to have some great screen shots up soone, but we’ll have to get some bugs out of the map first! The map is under the capable hands of [TR] Jedi!! He’s the one busting his butt to get through many different versions of the map (currently on #4)to get to the perfect map that resembles every aspect of our offices, down to the chairs and the lights! The money bags lying around aren’t real though, and heavan knows how hard it is to get a raise!!
- October 27, 1997: Dante finnally got off his ass and started doing the word of the day! The daily winner will receive something small, like a soda or something equivalent! a quake server, and a small web server for this webpage!
- October 18, 1997: Jedi has gotten around to getting me the screenshots of the new map he’s been working on! Check em out!
- October 8,1997: If you ever wondered what CTS looked like in the office, never fear! Jedi is working on a TF map of the office, complete with raises, ATM machines, desks, Hell’s office, Dahel (Datel), and an overflowing toilet!!! The map is really taking shape and should be online soon. Jedi will provide us with screen shoots soon, to tantalize you!!
- September 19,1997: iquake lives!! We have our server up and running at iquake.cts.com:27500 (or if you prefer IP’s 126.96.36.199:27500) Visit it, and let us know if you have a map you like to see. Give us Feedback!!
- September 15,1997: We Finnally were able to convince the Local Law that what we really needed around here to keep up our moral is a server of our very own. Of course, the first thing we installed was a Quake server!! It’ll be up soon, and most likely public.
- September 10,1997: We are working on talking the Admins into allowing us to use a port on the CTS Quake server. If that doesn’t do it, we will plead to have a server placed on the local network!
- September 8,1997: The LPB webring is really taking off, thanks greatly to a post on Blue’s News! Thanks Guys!!
- September 4,1997: We have actually created our own WebRing! The LPB Webring! Check it out!
- September 1,1997: Dante has gone through and added the Tech’s Revenge web page to approx 22 web rings over the weekend. He has plans to expand the list to include many more!!
- August 29,1997: RattleR applied, was tested, and was beaten by BreavehearT tonight. RattleR is not very familiar with the Canalzone map, which we love. He will be practiceing over the next couple of weeks, and try again. The final blow in the 1 o 1 was when [TR]BravehearT respawned as a spy! He feigned death, waited for RattleR to pass by, came back, and killed him! It was fun to watch!
- August 29,1997: We’ve been authorized for the Shitty Ring for non-shitty sites!!! Honest_Abe wants us to see if we can get into as many web-rings as possible. If you know of, or see a web-ring that even remotely resembles gaming or Quake, let Dante know!
- August 29,1997: Dante finnally got off his butt and requested the TR’s site to be added to the CTF webring. Even though we mainly play Canalzone, we do ocasionally play CTF! We were validated in less than 5 hours!
- August 28,1997: We’ve been asked to join the Shitty webring (for non-shitty sites), which focuses mainly on gaming and music. We’ve submitted our application, and are awaiting validation! Thanks go to Charles Soell (the admin for the webring) for asking us in!
- August 28,1997: After WEEKS of battling with the Links Exchange people, we finnally got validated! Fitst, our banner was too big, and then the damn thing offenened too many people, and finnally it was ready to go. I would like to recommend for anyone thinking about joining the LE network, prepare for the worst!
- August 25,1997: We all Wish Antoinette a farwell.
- August 7,1997: After extensive tryouts, consisting of battling two different TR members, in one-on-one combat, Jedi was inducted into the clan, as our first new member since the founding 7.
- August 7,1997: Developements in the TR web page has brought us into the Team Fortress Web ring, with a the web ring webmaster taking only 20 minutes to validate the page!
- August 7,1997: The TR web page reaches it’s final stages, and comes together, complete with an application, an email form, and short bio’s on the clan members.
BRAVEHEART’s Bio: The Sniper! “Every man dies, not every man really lives.” As far as Quake goes, no one will live. As leader & one of the primary founders of [TR], not only must I be knowlegded in my class of choice, but I should should master thy art & conquer. Yes it’s true, I do mostly use Sniper, but beware! There isn’t a class I can’t frag the hell out of! And as my team knows, if you’re hiding I’ll find you. And if I find you, you’re dead!
Mr_Hankey’s Bio: Hidey Ho, you sick little monkey!!! As the one and only Poo of the [TR] Clan, I find it my duty to spread mookie stinks all over the level and then clean it up with your dead body. So come and try to fight the poo, you fecalphiliac.
Mr_Hankey’s Visits Around the World, and The Hankey Doll (why not?):
[note from DondeQ2: for even more “why not?” material, please check out “Friends of Mr_Hankey” at the bottom of this post.]
Magistus’ Bio: Magistus is in to chips, dips, chains, whips and heavy machinery.
Col. Panic’s Bio: The Scout, and The Soldier. I can go on and on about how good I am, and how I’d love to see you as a blood stain on the wall, but that would only waste my time. I’m the renegade of the group, I don’t care about how many frags I get, as long as I can kill the people who piss me off! Don’t get on my shitlist! I’ll leave you in a pool of blood, laughing as I wait for you to respawn.
[TR] JEDI’s Bio: As Techs Revenge’s artist and local skin forger, not only can I blow the @#$% out of you but I can do it as a stormtrooper, Cyclops or even Mrs. Santa Clause! If you plan to play on our server, then we suggest you download these skins. I’ve seperated them into individual files and large chunk male and female skin archives respectively, for those of you who’ve never been here before.
Honest_Abe’s Bio: The Soldier. Honest Abe was born in a small log cabin. Growing up he learned to shoot on his pappy’s rifle, and a star was born. He quickly moved up to the nail gun, and grenades, and eventually recieved his soldier training on the rocket launcher. Abe is know to be deadly accurate with the launcher, and is revered as a master technician in the ways of war. After spending years as a space marine, he has now moved to his new home, protecting the interests of his Team Fortress squadies. While Abe can usually be sighted playing CanalZone with his clanmates, he is feared by all TF opponents on all levels of play. His combinations of lightning quickness, deadly aimed rockets, and a great ping time due to the miracle of cable modems, makes him and his squad deadly opponents.
Citronic’s Bio: There’s nothing like fragging after a hard day of work! I prefer the soldier because he likes to get into the action. He’s not afraid to run across an open area and dodge a little sniper fire. The rocket launcher is the perfect combination of distance and destruction. Don’t hide in the shadows, come out and play with Citronic The Soldier.
Check out the Data From our Match with Clan [MCD] – [note from DondeQ2: please check out some bonus material – the roster and bios of Clan ]McD[ from the only surviving readable page from Clan MCD’s website – I have archived at the bottom of this post.]
By Clicking Here!!!
It was basically a draw, and a very well matched game. (we promise to get the the TeamPlay working for the next match!
We’ve had many challenges, but nothing has come of them. We have a strange schedule, and it is very hard for us to meet with other clans.
Remember that The Tech’s Revenge plays for the the thrill of the hunt, and the love of the game! We are not focused only on being the best. We like to have fun!
The Majority of the skins posted here are designed by [TR] Jedi and contain readme files to reflect it. Those that are not mine I have acquired in different locations. If one of these happens to be yours, email me or send me your readme file and I will give you due credit.
Mail [TR] Jedi or Visit my homepage
|cow.zip||A Cool Cow Skin|
|ctf-skins.zip||Get the CTF skins you need here! These are the Red and Blue skins, just unzip them into your \quake2\baseq2\players\male dirrectory.|
|cyclops.zip||A Cyclops Skin|
|dilbert.zip||A Cool Dilbert/Drew Carrey Skin|
|eve.zip||The Eve Q2 skin|
|femaleskins.zip||all our female skin|
|maleskins.zip||All our Male Skins|
|mill_ctfq2skins.zip||Mill CTF skins|
|mrssanta.zip||Mrs. Santa Skins|
|pctech.zip||The PC-Tech Guy skin|
|rattler.zip||The spcially made skin for Rattler!|
|redeye.zip||The Red-Eye skin (he’s all black, except for two red eyes!|
|santa.zip||Yep, you guessed it, Santa!|
|terminator.zip||The Terminator skin|
|themask.zip||The Mask skin|
|tr.zip||The Tech Revenge Clan’s skin|
|tronblue.zip||Tron (blue) skin|
|tronred.zip||Tron (red) skin|
The Rally Cry of all Techs!
The Rally Cry of all Tech’s!
Out you demons of Stupidity!
Stop calling me to express your invalidity!
For when you call,
my skin begins to crawl,
and all my co-workers pity me.
It is an overwhelming need,
To make your tracking interesting to read,
full of honest and on target observations.
With charm and wit,
We’ll help you, you stupid git,
and pity your subsequent generations!
SO it is with frustration and anger,
that fuels our frags you lamer.
For we finally get our Tech’s Revenge!
Credits and Special Thanks
antix.org/game server maintenance:
[TR] BravehearT and Col.Panic
[TR] BravehearT and Col.Panic
Webmaster for www.antix.org andwww.techsrevenge.com
TR Graphic Artist:
Special Thanks go to Rosario, for helping the TR clan learn Linux!
Special Thanks go to [TR] Dangermouse for donating Halflife.cts.com. It was an incredibly machine, while we had the server running!
Bonus Material: Clan ]McD[ Bios
|bio:||Talk to me if you want to go one on one.26 years old, Leader.
Quote: “I’ll make it rain.”
|bio:||I’ve been into the game scene for as long as my little brother Grim. We started out way back in the days and just continue to go with the flow of the new stuff. I’m an avid Quaker and would love to frag the hell out of you! I like to get into high places with the rocket or BFG jump then blast you when you’re least expecting it!27 years old, Clan Founder.
Quote: “Don’t ever BLINK Bitch! Cuz when you do I’ll fuckin’ smoke ya!!”
|bio:|| 35 years old, Senior Clansman, News Editor.
Quote: “Lemme get gimpy on ya!”
|bio:||I have been a hardcore gamer since the way cheesy Atari era. Gaming is a big part of my life…. It’s a great escape after a long boring day at the office! I love nothing more than to fill your little head with nails, burn you to a crisp… or watch you fly apart at high speeds after test driving a .306 caliber sniper load….. (Ahhhh…….. If only there was Anarchy….) I came upon the quake scene about a year ago and have been a faithful addict ever since. My most memorable moment in Quakeworld was sniping myself into 1st place without ever dying in the game…. you could say Im pretty alert!! Well….. C-ya in the morgue….. 29 years old, Clansman.
Quote: “Would you like fries with that?”
|bio:||Nintendo was the big thing for me…I would rent a game from the video store and not return it untill it was beat. Now, with Quake there is no way to have closure, so I just continue to play it. I like to run away from my opponents and get a good bearing on where I am at in a map, (arent you supposed to already know?) then I turn around and make the hunter the hunted.
21 Years old, Clansman.
Quote: “I have rails for all!!!”
|bio:||Got hooked on Quake 2 after I had a religious experience going from Quake1 (SW mode, keyboarder, no sound, p166) to Quake2 (HW accelerated, mouser, w/sound p200mmx.) I was totally blown away, needless to say, I quickly forgot all about the N64 and PSX. Skillz? Well, I don’t have the MaD sKiLLz on hELL cRaCK; but I do make a point be a mother f***ing pain in the ass to whomever has quad, or is in the lead. I like to kick @$$, of course, but I don’t mind
getting mine handed to me on a platter; it’s a good opportunity to see the right/better moves from someone else. This is only under the condition that I can figure out what I’m doing wrong. If I’m just getting railed regardless of what I do… well, in that case, it’s not very fun =).
20 years old, Clansman.
Quote: “That’s psycho banana!”
|bio:||I’ve been a real hardcore gamer when doom came out and I had my screaming 486 dx 50 computer. Undertaker is my brother and we would play doom for countless hours. My brother came over and brought quake to my house and thats when I made my upgrade to my CPU. Been playing Quake since its been out for hours at a time. I would love to put my rocket to your head and kindly take it off. Watch out for me your grave is awaiting you.27 years old, Clansman.
Quote: “Let me lead you to your grave.”
|bio:||“Ave atque vale!” Greetings fellow deathmatchin’ friends (and possible cannon fodder)! I am one of the new members of the MCD Clan, but I am certainly not new to Quake or the deathmatch experience—of course, that isn’t saying very much. From my callsign, i.e., QLogic, you can correctly assume that I use a lot of logic while I play; I’m no loose cannon! Then again, maybe I am. You’ll just have to find out then by playing me. Once again, “Ave atque vale!” Hail and farewell—just think about that, and when we meet you’ll know what I mean… HAHAHA!17 years old, Clansman.
Quote: “A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it.” – Rabindranath Tagore
|bio:||Defender of the Cosmos and the Protector of the GameSpot Server. Some may call me a camper, but the underground Rocket Launcher on Q2DM1 is MINE!24 years old, Clansman.
Quote: “If you piss off the Captain, be prepared for Cosmic Doom!”
|bio:||Whos your daddy! Unf Unf Unf16 years old, Clansman.
Quote: “I straight bust a fatty rocket in your mouth biznitch!”
Last modified on Saturday, November 07, 1998 12:18:46 AM
Bonus Material: Welcome to ID10T (Stupid people beware!)
Welcome to ID10T
(Stupid people beware!)
We here at ID10T are dedicated to the proposition that all men are NOT created equal! In fact, some are actually complete ID10T's! We at ID10T realize that it's not everyone's fault that they are stupid, some were actually born that way. However we have no sympathy for these poor miscreants of society. Yet also,let it be known, that we harbor no malice nor ill intent towards these pathetic individuals. In this matter, we are "Switzerland."
So if you're tired of dealing with individuals whose parents are too closely related, or that once small child who got his head caught in garbage disposal one too many times is driving you postal, then try us out for a bit. We here at ID10T know that you'll be able to help provide us with the most recent stories and content that this site demands. Make it a great day! Make it one with one less ID10T!
Even More “Why Not?” Material: The Hankey Friends, Circa 1998